Làm thế nào để chuẩn bị tốt cho thi ielts
How to prepare for the IELTS test
IELTS measures your reading, writing, listening and speaking skills, and assesses your ability to communicate for work, study or life in an English-speaking country.
The first step is to make sure you understand the IELTS test format. You need to know what will be expected of you on test day.
Understand the IELTS test format
- Study the test format to make sure that you know what to expect.
- Look carefully at the content of each part of the IELTS test: listening, reading, writing and speaking.
- Get to know the different types of questions that you may be asked in each part.
Recommended preparation activities
- Register for Road to IELTS, the online IELTS preparation course designed by the British Council.
- Examine our IELTS practice test papers and answers.
- Take practice tests under timed conditions.
- Practise with the British Council’s IELTS online preparation resources, available free when you book your test with the British Council.
- Buy IELTS self-study books and materials.
- Consider taking an IELTS preparation course with the British Council.
Review our IELTS test day advice.